Thanks for the laughs Carol Anne. A must to share. #1 is so true.
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in…
View original post 73 more words
Haha!! So true! 😂
They’re good aren’t they.
So very true
I have to admit that a lot of those are actually true
Pin number on the microwave is very me…… that’s why I have a basic model with a dial!
I had a good giggle when I got those in my email so I just had to share with everyone!
Definitely worth it Carol Anne.