Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday, a fun challenge where truth is not an option.
I’m inviting you to be outrageous, silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy (as long as you keep it family friendly) and fib your socks off when answering the ten questions set below.
You can join in by writing a post with your answers and tag it #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled but aren’t always working so double up and leave a link to your post in the comments as well for others to read. Also have a read of other bloggers posts if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
Bear in mind though that pingbacks and comments are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
Last week, I explored my archives and found some questions set by Teresa Grabs who was the originator of Fibbing Friday, so if any seem familiar, you can understand why!
Here are a selection of some more of her questions.
1. What was the first thing you saw when you looked out the window?
2. What is your favorite way to prepare hot dogs?
3. What is one thing you covet more than anything else?
4. You see the wishing star…what is your wish?
5. You don’t want the leprechaun’s gold…what do you want?
6. What is the first thing you order at a vegan diner?
7. Where would you like to visit next?
8. What is actually in the Doomsday Seed Vault?
9. Who killed J.R.?
10. What is yellow snow?
I’ll be back with my answers later.
Pingback: Fibs on a Friday – Therapy Bits
Pingback: Different Kind Of Fibbing Friday | Archon's Den
Pingback: Fibbing Friday: Lord of the Lies | Ella Craig
Hmmm…. Let’s see. I calculated the value of the square root of minus three, added the speed in MPH of the West wind, and multiplied by my Stewart dress tartan – and I still ended up being a week late. 🙄 https://archonsden.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/different-kind-of-fibbing-friday/
Pingback: Fibbing Friday — More Vintage Tersesa – This, That, and the Other
Pingback: It is Almost Like Teresa Never Left – A Unique Title For Me
1. What was the first thing you saw when you looked out the window? – Condensensation
2. What is your favorite way to prepare hot dogs? –
3. What is one thing you covet more than anything else? – My shiny black discs with hoes in the middle
4. You see the wishing star…what is your wish? – I want to be a superstar
5. You don’t want the leprechaun’s gold…what do you want? – His good luck
6. What is the first thing you order at a vegan diner? – Depends who I’m meating
7. Where would you like to visit next? – The lavatory!
8. What is actually in the Doomsday Seed Vault? – Parrotseedamol tablets
9. Who killed J.R.? – Mr. Hartley
10. What is yellow snow? – I’m pee’d if I know
These are very clever Glyn…… I remember the ad with J R Hartley!
#3 should have been other people’s RARE shiny black discs….with holes not hoes :O
Pingback: Fibbing Friday Q & A | teleportingweena
Thanks for the fun questions! Here are my answers:
Pingback: Friday Fibs – Writer Ravenclaw
Pingback: Fibbing Friday (3/10/23) – Robert Kirkendall
Here are my responses! https://robertkirkendall.com/2023/03/10/fibbing-friday-3-10-23/