Here are my silly answers to the questions posted earlier. A few are my originals!
1. What did you find in the unopened can of mixed nuts?
An I O U signed A. Squirrel
2. They just cancelled your favorite TV show – what do you do?
Look up what a TV is.
3. What is the answer to 3 Down?
4. What do Scots wear under their kilts?
5. How did the platypus get its name?
God was having a bad day and Pattycake had already been taken.
6. You find a treasure map – what is the treasure?
Knowing the difference between an X and a smudge.
7. They are making a movie of your life – what is the biggest whopper they invent?
That I have a love child by a prince that was conceived behind a pub.
8. Bollocks doesn’t mean what Americans think it does…what does it really mean?
A blonde girl who has a thing about bears.
9. What did you give the last person who asked you for a tip?
The winner of The Grand National.
10. What is over the next hill?
Sadly, old age.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 743,206 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.
Ha ha ha! I love it. Number four was my favourite. I grew up eating Welsh Rarebit …
Bro showed me the secret of mixing in an egg to make it bubble under the grill.
Thanks Lauren. Hope you are having a good day.
A hard day today.
Oh dear. Are you able to sleep? Hugs being sent your way.
More rest than sleep. I know it will pass.
As long as you can rest.
Good ones! I especially liked #1 & #7!!
Thanks Val. Some of the questions and ideas Teresa had were terrific so I think they are worth repeating.
I missed answering question 1. As soon as I opened the tin of mixed nuts, Michelle stole them.