Below are the ten musical terms I set for this week’s Fibbing Friday.
Here are my non musical suggestions
1. Allegro: a new child’s toy in the shape of model cars that lock together like Lego
2. Pianissimo: I’m in pain and need a loo quickly
3. Lento: can I borrow a fiver?
4. Coda: a new fizzy drink that packs a punch.
5. Forte: The age between thirtee and fiftee.
6. Pizzicato: Pizza on speed dial.
7. Contralto: a typo on motorway signage which should have read CONTRA FLOW
8. Dolce: a colour between puce and dark orange.
9. Intermezzo: that annoying buzz you get on a cheap intercom device
10. Largo: A yard of ale…….. or lager.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
Haha! Great answers Di
Really funny answers! Loved 5 & 6 especially! 🙂
Thanks! Happy to raise a smile.
🙂 I guessed we’d have at least one similar answer
Hehe! I had to laugh at these!