Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday, a fun challenge where truth is not an option.
I’m inviting you to be outrageous, silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy (as long as you keep it family friendly) and fib your socks off when answering the ten questions set below.
You can join in by writing a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, and as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! Also have a read of other bloggers posts if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
Here we go with the first ten of 2023:
1. Aurora Borealis is also known as
2. Who was Farouk Balsara
3. Chasing Cars is by which group?
4. What is Detritus
5. Eggplant is also known as
6. Who is Filbert Fox
7. Gentoo is a what
8. Rutabaga is also called
9. What is IPlayer
10. Jambo is a greeting in which language
Here’s the windup! Here’s the pitch! And it lands right here. https://archonsden.wordpress.com/2023/01/06/occupied-on-fibbing-friday/ 😀
Pingback: Occupied On Fibbing Friday | Archon's Den
Pingback: Fibbing Friday: New Year, New Lies! | Ella Craig
🤣 love the new banner cracked 🐣👵🏻 up 🤣
Thanks. This is one of Melanie’s best so I’m using it every week now.
Pingback: Some Of Them Are Terrific – A Unique Title For Me
1. Aurora Borealis is also known as – being a tedious Princess
2. Who was Farouk Balsara – The Queen of pop
3. Chasing Cars is by which group? – Hudson Ford
4. What is Detritus – ?
5. Eggplant is also known as – a gardener’s nightmare
6. Who is Filbert Fox – A Leicester legend
7. Gentoo is a what – ?
8. Rutabaga is also called –
9. What is IPlayer – I know it doesn’t always work
10. Jambo is a greeting in which language – Jamaican
These are good Glyn! Thanks for playing along.
Pingback: Fibbing Friday | teleportingweena
Happy Friday! Thanks for the questions! Here are my answers:
Pingback: Fibbing Friday ~ Jan 6th – jaquintinwriter
Pingback: Fibbing Friday — New Year’s Fibs – This, That, and the Other
Pingback: Fibbing Friday: Jan 6, 2023 | Marla's World
Pingback: Fibbing Friday on Saturday – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀