Here are my silly answers to the questions I posted earlier
1. Aurora Borealis is also known as Sleeping Beauty
2. Who was Farouk Balsara? The Queen’s personal musician
3. Chasing Cars is by which group? Michelin X
4. What is Detritus? A drink consisting of citrus fruits only.
5. Eggplant is also known as Frog’s Spawn
6. Who is Filbert Fox A biscuit manufacturer
7. Gentoo is a what A unisex convenience
8. Rutabaga is also called a Rhubarb bagel
9. What is IPlayer: Games for one
10. Jambo is a greeting in which language? Elephant.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
I looked up what a unisex convenience is, and I found a bunch of Toiletry Travel Convenience Kits. I went with Rhubarb also.
Great answers 🙂 I missed a few myself.
glad you liked them
I want to talk elephant 🐘
I love elephants.
So do I
hee hee Funny answers! # 3 & 5 oh my! 🙂
Glad you liked them Barbara.
I’m amused at all of these but the eggplant in #5 made me smirk!!
There were some great answers for this one.
Hilarious 😆 you made my day
Glad to raise a smile. 🙂