Welcome to Share your World which I am going to continue to host in Melanie’s memory. She created some wonderful logos.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
Leave your answers to this week’s questions in the comments box below or create your own post.
To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this one.
Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly.
To play safe, leave a link in a comment, just to be sure or if you prefer, leave just the link if you don’t have anything else to chat about.
Instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
As always, there will be an optional gratitude section at the end.
Here are my questions this week
1. Do you have a favourite outfit you like to wear?
2. What is the worst thing you were forced to wear as a child (school uniforms aside) ?
3. Do you have a sweet tooth, and if so, are you a chewer, cruncher, or sucker?
4. Do you think you could eat your weight in chocolate?
Smiles are infectious, spread it around.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
Pingback: 5th December share your world! – Therapy Bits
I’d like to eat my weight in chocolate 😊
I honestly don’t think I could.
Pingback: Share Your World 2022: 5 December – Our Other Blog: Two Sisters and Two Points of View
Here is mine, hope you are having a nice day.
Pingback: Share Your World – 5 December 2022 | Adventuring into Retirement
Pingback: Share Your World — 12/5/2022 – This, That, and the Other
1. Do you have a favourite outfit you like to wear? – Not really but I like wearing woolen coats in Winter.
2. What is the worst thing you were forced to wear as a child (school uniforms aside) ? – Short pants in Winter.
3. Do you have a sweet tooth, and if so, are you a chewer, cruncher, or sucker? – Yes, sadly I’m a sucker.
4. Do you think you could eat your weight in chocolate? – Possibly, because I don’t weigh a lot!
Thanks for your answers Glyn. Have a good evening.
Pingback: Share Your World | teleportingweena
Fun questions! Here are my answers:
1. I don’t really have a favorite outfit, but I prefer to wear whatever I look best in, haha.
2. I suppose anytime I had to wear suits would’ve been the worst.
3. I definitely have a sweet tooth and I prefer soft/chewy things. I don’t like Oreos or Chips Ahoy, unless it’s the chewy kind.
4. Over the years, I’m sure I HAVE eaten my weight in chocolate! I’ll bet we all have. Now, I’m not a huge chocolate lover, unless it has other things mixed with it.
Thanks for the response Brandon. Have a great evening.
Thanks, you too!
Pingback: Share Your World – December 5, 2022 | Zombie Flamingos
Pingback: Share Your World For Dec. 5, 2022 – The Sound of One Hand Typing
Pingback: A Whole Lot of Chocolate – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: All Dressed Up – Writer Ravenclaw
1. My favorite outfit currently is black slacks with a black long sleeved knit top with my mothers mohair long vest over it! The vest is really more a jacket (half sleeves) but it reaches my knees. It is variegated in rusty and gold with a teal thread in the background. 2. It was a pink and green floral dress with puff sleeves and a wide sash in light green with a collar trimmed in pink lace. It looked hideous and made me itch! 3. Yes and I like chewy – gummi candy, taffy, and licorice chews… 4. Absolutely – maybe not at one sitting but I could work my way through given enough time. It would help if it was high quality dark chocolate!
Ha! Thanks for joining in Val. Good answers. I don’t think I would have liked that outfit and it may well have had an accident somehow.
Pingback: Clothes and Sweets [syw] | Light Motifs II
Pingback: Sharing a Smile – Thoughts & Theories
Thank you! Here is my contribution. https://humorismandatory.wordpress.com/2022/12/06/share-your-world-12-5-22/
Pingback: Share Your World ~ 12/6/22 – J-Dub's Grin and Bear It
Pingback: The First Share of December’22 – Keep it alive
Pingback: Share Your World – Week of December 5, 2022 – This is Another Story
Hi Di, here’s mine
Pingback: Share Your World, Distractify – Cognac Project
Thank you for hosting ❤ Here's mine: https://cognacproject.wordpress.com/2022/12/06/share-your-world-distractify/
Pingback: SYW – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Share Your World – Salted Caramel
Right now? My best favorite outfit is a flannel nightgown and a warm robe over it. If it would stop being so grey and rainy, that might help!
sounds comfy Marilyn
Pingback: Share Your World: Week of 5.December.22 – Kafé Cecelia
Pingback: Share Your World – Week 205 | Evil Squirrel's Nest
Pingback: Share Your World 5th December – The Jazzocracy
Pingback: Share Your World: December 10, 2022 | The Day After
Pingback: Sharing My World 05-12-2022 | draliman on life
Pingback: For Melanie – Sharing my worldShare | Bovine Ordure
Pingback: Share Your World – December 5, 2022 | It's All in Finding the Right Words