Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday, a fun challenge where truth is not an option.
I’m inviting you to be outrageous (but please keep it family friendly), silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy, as long as you fib your socks off when answering the questions set below.
You can join in by writing a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, and as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! Also have a read of other bloggers answers if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
Song connection this week. As always, I’ll be back later with my offering.
1. Who recorded Mouldy Old Dough?
2. What colour icing was on the cake in MacArthur Park?
3. Who sang they were made out of Gingerbread?
4. Who sang Tutti Frutti?
5. Who recorded Green Onions?
6. Who had a boy lollipop?
7. What is a Tangerine Dream?
8. Sugar Sugar or Honey Honey?
9. Who sang Sugar Pie Honey Bunch?
10. Do you need Hot Butter for Popcorn?
Would anyone like to Guest Host for Fibbing Friday?