Welcome to Share your World which I am going to continue to host in Melanie’s memory. I copied this from Evil Squirrel as Melanie has designed so many wonderful logos.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
- Leave your answers to this week’s questions in the comments box below or create your own post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this one.
- Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly.
I think it is best to leave a link in a comment, just to be sure. It’s okay to just leave the link if you like and don’t have anything else to chat about. If you’d still like to try leaving a ping-back, instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
- As always, there will be an optional gratitude section at the endHere are this week’s four questions:
Note: for my readers who do not celebrate Christmas, please consider family traditions for other occasions like birthdays (as my response is later) or festivals, celebrations or special occasions in your own country.
- Do you have any family traditions?
- With December on its way, have you ever been carol singing?
- Do you decorate your home for the Christmas holidays?
- Do you enjoy the Christmas rush for preparations and shopping?