Welcome to Share your World which I am continuing to host in Melanie’s memory.
I’m also keeping to the same format as I know how much pleasure she got from writing these posts.
There are two ways in which you can participate:
- Leave your answers in the comments box below or create your own post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this one.
- Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly.
I think it is best to leave a link in a comment, just to be sure. It’s okay to just leave the link if you like and don’t have anything else to chat about. If you’d still like to try leaving a ping-back, instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
- As always, there will be an optional gratitude section at the end
1. Does the weather affect your mood?
2. If a stranger smiles at you or says ‘good morning’ when they pass you in the street, do you return it?
3. If you had a choice of just one of these things to eat, what would it be and why?
Chocolate, a sweet pastry, a plate of chips/fries (this is not a forever choice, just one instance).
4. If you could go back to when you were a specific age, what would that be? Why?