1. What is a bobby pin?
A policeman’s ID.
2. What is a Whoopee Cushion?
A fertility device recommended by old medieval witches.
3. What is a cock a poo?
A polite word for
4. Why are some chicken eggs brown and some white?
Depends where they were laid.
5. How would you describe cardboard?
My MIL’s cooking.
6. What do a pony and monkey have in common?
7. What is a USB key?
The music written for tunes associated with a bus or subway.
8. What is a golden handshake?
Some very rich politicians just now.
9. What is an orange pippin?
A badly fitting toupee.
10. What is Teflon?
A very long telephone conversation.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 715,631 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.