- What is the most intelligent lifeform on Earth?
At the moment, it would appear a lettuce as it had a longer shelf life than our last PM.
- Why did we really go to school?
The pub wouldn’t let us in.
- What did teachers do during recess?
I have no idea as the door was always locked and there was no spy hole.
- How did you get to school?
By putting one foot in front of the other.
- What was life like before the Internet?
Slow as we had to wade through a lot of encyclopedias to find out anything.
- What is the best thing about social media?
Not being on it.
- What is your favorite thing to put chocolate sauce on?
More chocolate of course!
- Doctors were all wrong…humans don’t need water. What do they need?
- Dolphins are not mammals. What are they?
An American Football Team.
- There is a Lost Dutchman’s Mine, but where is it?
If we knew that, it wouldn’t be lost would it!
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 715,631 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.