If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, and as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! Also have a read of other bloggers answers if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
The idea is to have fun, be outrageous (but please keep it family friendly), silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy as long as you fib your socks off.
Thanks to Jim Adams who has supplied the questions this week. You can check out his blog here
I’ll be posting my answers later. Have fun everyone!
1. Why did all the dinosaurs die?
2. Why are there so many stories about the great flood?
3. What happened at Hadrian’s wall?
4. How long was the hundred years war?
5. Why was it all quiet on the western front?
6. What was the Boxer Rebellion all about?
7. What caused the Titanic to sink?
8. Why do they want us to remember the Main?
9. What happened to Amelia Earhart?
10. Who was involved in the Iran Contra scandal?