Create a Share Your World post.
- Leave your answers in the comments box of this post or write your own post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly. I think it is best to leave a link in a comment, just to be sure. It’s okay to just leave the link if you like and don’t have anything else to chat about. If you’d still like to try leaving a ping-back, instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
I also offer a ‘Gratitude Section’ for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s always optional to participate in that portion of SYW of course.
I’m sticking with Melanie’s format and the gratitude section too so here are this week’s questions:
1. If you were to go to a desert island and could only take five things with you, what would they be?
2. What popular song (any era) best describes you?
3. If you could only use three basic ingredients to make a meal, what would they be?
4. Do you allow your pet on the furniture?