Hi, Di here and I’m your temporary host for Share Your World until Melanie is back on her feet.
From Melanie’s SYW introduction:
There are two ways in which you can participate:
Create a Share Your World post.
- Leave your answers in the comments box of this post or write your own post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly. I think it is best to leave a link in a comment, just to be sure. It’s okay to just leave the link if you like and don’t have anything else to chat about. If you’d still like to try leaving a ping-back, instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
I also offer a ‘Gratitude Section’ for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s always optional to participate in that portion of SYW of course.
I’m sticking with Melanie’s format and the gratitude section too so here are this week’s questions:
1. Do you prefer to live in a single story property like a bungalow, a high rise apartment, or a house?
2. If you won a large amount of money on the lottery, would you want publicity or keep things quiet and low key?
3. How do you like your eggs? (No, this is not a trick question)
4. If cars were no longer available, what would be your choice of transport?