I love his sense of humour so let’s tackle these questions and hopefully raise a few smiles.
|Where and what does the phrase ‘Mad as a box of frogs originate from and mean?’|
|At what age do you think you would clearly recognise a ‘much younger version of you’ if you bumped into YOU on the street today?
[example – if l bumped into any version of me younger than 15 l wouldn’t recognise myself]
|How would you react if you woke up one morning next to a headless horse?|
|What country would you most like to visit if you were a rabbit and why?|
|When did Time actually begin and if you are not sure well then make something up!|
|How often do you forget what you just sai … ?|
|Who would you rather be – Casper the Friendly Ghost or Spooky the Tuff Little Ghost and why?|
|Which came first – the banana or the orange or yellow and orange the colours?|
|Are we actually living our best lives?|
|Do you think we owe the world our life, the world owes us our life, or we owe it to ourselves to live life? [Interpret as you wish]|
- I would think any frog in a box would be pretty cross! They can’t see out for a start, let alone hop around very much, unless of course it was a big box. Then the bigger the box, the larger the number of frogs, so not much room anyway. As to where it originated, I have no idea.
- I don’t recognise an older version of me as it’s my Mum who looks back at me from the mirror every day. As a kid I was skinny, as a teenager my weight was up and down, as a twenty to fifty something I was frumpy and at 60 plus, health really started to go downhill!
- Headless horse, I’d be screaming.
- Rabbits are viewed as vermin in most countries, so maybe Antarctica and make friends with the penguins.
- Time began for me on the evening of May 10th 1989 when I first met Hubby.
- What? We call them boat moments.
- Casper, because he was a happy friendly ghost
- Orange comes first, then yellow.
In this mad world, who is to say bananas aren’t orange?
- Who knows? It’s the only one we’ve got so we’re making the best of it.
- See above. They say life is what you make it.