OK, I’m a day late with this, but I’m filling in for Melanie for the time being. I hope I can do a good job as this is one of my favourite Monday challenges, so get well soon Melanie!
Create a Share Your World post.
- Leave your answers in the comments box of this post or write your own post.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but don’t always work properly. I think it is best to leave a link in a comment, just to be sure. It’s okay to just leave the link if you like and don’t have anything else to chat about. If you’d still like to try leaving a ping-back, instructions on how ping-backs work are found by clicking here. Thanks!
I also offer a ‘Gratitude Section’ for those who like a little affirmation with their questions! It’s always optional to participate in that portion of SYW of course.
Righto then. I am going to stick with Melanie’s format, including the gratitude section as we all need some positivity to share in these current times.
My questions follow:
- When you’re on holiday, do you prefer self catering or a hotel/B&B?
- Do you have a favourite meal you cook for yourself or order when out?
- In the current fuel crisis, have you made a conscious effort not to use the car unless absolutely necessary?
4. If you were to compare yourself to a plant, what would you be?
I am lucky to have a lot of happy memories from my childhood. Please share one from yours.