Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday.
Melanie of sparksfromacombustiblemind is my new partner and for those of you not familiar with her blog, you can check it out here
It’s well worth a look!
So, it’s my turn to host this week and you can join in by writing a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, and as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! Also have a read of other bloggers answers if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
The idea is to have fun, be outrageous (but please keep it family friendly), silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy to fib your socks off.
A suggestion of ducks was made for the 3TC, but I thought it could apply here too so try these:
1. What do Donald and Daffy have in common?
2. Drake is to Hen as Cob is to ………………. ?
3. How many eggs can a peacock lay?
4. If you’re out for a duck, what’s happened?
5. What is the collective noun for a group of ducks?
6. What is the fastest duck (can reach speeds of up to 80mph apparently)
7. Why do ducks drink water through a tube in their bill?
8. What is the largest breed of duck?
9. Why do ducks have three eyelids?
10. Why do we say ‘like a duck out of water?’
I’ll be back with my answers later.