- What ‘quivered’ like a bowl full of jelly?
A scared trifle.
- What did the Old Woman in the Shoe treasure most of all?
Foot deodorant spray
- If those three mice were blind, how could they make it up the pendulum on that famous clock?
There was nothing wrong with their hearing and they bided their time.
- Did Lassie (a boy btw) ever get Timmy out of that darned well? Clumsiest kid I ever heard of.
Repetition and reward is all well and good, but forever falling down a well? That’s really taking the (dog) biscuit.
- It was round and ripe and red like a cherry…what is it?
A cherry…………… or Rudolph’s nose.
- What did Old McDonald find in his hayloft that he wasn’t expecting to see up there?
Mrs McDonald and the local shepherd.
- Did Jack and Jill get whupped (whipped) for spilling that bucket of water?
Their punishment was far worse, they had to recover every single drop.
- Was the moon really made of green cheese or was that kid just stoned a tiny bit?
Green? I thought it was cream and cheesecake!
- Did the fox ever figure out how to get those grapes (in Aesop’s fable?)
He gave up on the grapes and went straight for the w(h)ine!
- Did Chicken Little have a point when it ran around squawking about the sky falling?
The sky was shaped like an axe so I don’t blame him for running!
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 668,639 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.