Here are Melanie’s 10 questions for this week;s Fibbing Friday.
Have fun and I’ll be back with my response later.
Hello and welcome to Fibbin’ Friday, the challenge where you are encouraged to fib, lie, twist the truth and whatever you can come up with as long as it’s not the truth. I’m Melanie and am sitting in Frank’s chair as he co-hosts with Di for this challenge.
Questions: General knowledge kind of.
- What ‘quivered’ like a bowl full of jelly?
- What did the Old Woman in the Shoe treasure most of all?
- If those three mice were blind, how could they make it up the pendulum on that famous clock?
- Did Lassie (a boy btw) ever get Timmy out of that darned well? Clumsiest kid I ever heard of.
- It was round and ripe and red like a cherry…what is it?
- What did Old McDonald find in his hayloft that he wasn’t expecting to see up there?
- Did Jack and Jill get whupped (whipped) for spilling that bucket of…
View original post 47 more words