Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday.
Melanie of sparksfromacombustiblemind is my new partner and for those of you not familiar with her blog, you can check it out here
It’s well worth a look!
So, it’s my turn to host this week and you can join in by writing a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, and as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! Also have a read of other bloggers answers if you can spare the time as some of them are terrific.
The idea is to avoid the truth, be outrageous (but please keep it family friendly), silly, cheeky, or whatever takes your fancy to fib your socks off.
This week has a theme of ‘their other selves’. Hope you can have some fun with these.
1. Who was known as The Iron Lady?
2. Who was Diana Prince?
3. Who was She Who Must Be Obeyed?
4. Who was The Virgin Queen?
5. Who was Dick Grayson better known as?
6. Who was The Forces Sweetheart?
7. Who was Sir Percy Blakeney?
8. Who was Shirley Crabtree?
9. Who did Arthur Wellesley become known as?
10. Who was The Wizard of Menlo Park?