Thanks to Melanie for setting the questions this week, especially as she’s not been well.
Here are my answers to her splendid collection.
- Cool as a?
winklepicker on a dandy.
- Is that a [ ? ] in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Green as?
- Wet your [what] ?’
flannel before you wash
- Too many [ ? ] spoil what?
People spoil our walks.
- You can put lipstick on a what, but it will still be a what?
sheep but it will still be ewe
- O what a tangled web we weave, when first we what?
Catch the spider.
- Don’t throw the what out with the what?
baked beans out with the tin. It’s lunch!
- Many hands make light what?
- It must be what, because what don’t shake like that!
milk because beer don’t shake like that
My turn next week!