There’s a new kid on the block and Melanie is my new co-host for Fibbing Friday.
What a great set of questions for her debut FF post!
This week’s questions:
- What’s behind the 8 ball?
Seven others in the shade.
- What’s up the creek?
Peace, tranquility and a place to think.
- What is hanging when one says, “Hang ten”?
Not a pair of eight balls, that’s for sure.
- What size pole is it that you wouldn’t touch someone with?
They say size matters, so mine would be extendable.
- How do you feel when you’re on cloud nine?
Anxious because you forgot your umbrella.
- What does “at sixes and sevens” mean?
A die has six sides and the numbers opposite each other add up to seven, so I guess you’re pretty square but feel lucky.
- Do you take five?
Five was a chocolate bar, but has now been replaced by Dime, so yeah, I’ll take a five dollar chocolate bar any day.
- Which sport is referenced when the term “four bagger” is used?
I’d say golf, as you have to have so many bags for clubs, balls, refreshments on the green and cash for the nineteenth hole.
- How many rings in the circus?
Engagement, friendship, wedding, eternity or dearest?
- What is the loneliest number?
Can ‘0’ be a number or just a digit? As a number it’s pretty empty.