Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
As today is the only Friday 13th in 2022, how about changing some superstitions?
Have fun with these and I’ll be back later.
1. How many years bad luck do you get if you break a mirror?
2. What shouldn’t you walk under?
3. Why are black cats crossing your path considered unlucky?
4. Why do we ‘knock on wood’?
5. Why are horseshoes considered lucky?
6. Why do we cross our fingers for good luck?
7. Why is 13 considered an unlucky number?
8. On the other hand, why is 7 considered lucky?
9. What is signified by itchy hands?
10. Why should you not put shoes on the table?
Pingback: Fibbing Friday – Very Superstitious | Ella Craig
Pingback: Unfounded Silliness – A Unique Title For Me
Pingback: Fibbin’ Friday the 13th.. – Sparks From A Combustible Mind
Here’s my contribution Di! 🙂 https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.wordpress.com/2022/05/13/fibbin-friday-the-13th-2/
Pingback: Fibbing Friday — Superstitions Edition – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: E.M.’s Friday the 13th Fibs – The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
Pingback: Fibbing Friday | teleportingweena
Happy Friday 13th! Here are my answers:
Pingback: Fibbing Friday 13th – The Jazzocracy
Pingback: Responding to last weeks fibbing friday post – Therapy Bits