Melanie is our host for the Monday Share Your World questions which is what makes Monday a good day for me!
- What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
The brain has stalled on this one Melanie!
- What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed by, that you didn’t realize embarrassed you?
I don’t usually get embarrassed, but I used to with my music as years ago if someone I knew came in while I was playing, I’d usually stop.
- If Australia (including New Zealand and Tasmania – which I KNOW are different countries); the UK, Ireland, Germany, the USA, and Brazil or Italy were represented by one food, which would it be for each?
I’d say chips /fries for all but if I had to say something different for each country, I’d go with Kangaroo steaks, chips, white pudding, frankfurters, hot dogs, coffee, and ice cream.
- What might happen if Goldilocks and the Three Bears were set in modern times?
There would be an almighty punch-up and Baby Bear would sue for theft and bed eviction.
- Where was the most most embarrassing or inappropriate place you’ve passed audible gas?
In the bank vault years ago and as I was the only one in there when a colleague came in, I couldn’t escape blame. They were very polite and didn’t say a word, and yes, it was fragrant.
If you celebrate it, how was your Mother’s Day? What did you do? If you don’t (because you’re a single guy or it’s not in your culture) please share something fun you did recently.