Time to tell my whoppers for the week:
- What did the couch say to the toilet?
Is that a flush, or are you just pleased to see me?
- What caused the last traffic jam in town?
The Pilsbury Dough Boy belched.
- What really powers the Internet?
- What is really between Trump’s ears?
- What is in the heart of Africa?
- What was the last meal eaten in the Garden of Eden?
- Who built the pyramids in the Yucatan?
- What is the highest form of flattery?
Having Mile High Club membership
- Speakeasies were not secret bars, what were they?
- Alcatraz isn’t a prison, what is it really?
A chocolate bar
- What is in hamburger?
A bad actor with indigestion reading a bad script.
- What is the real question and answer to number #12?
Is it time to eat…
View original post 3 more words