Thanks go to Amy for our ramble selections each week. Check it out here
Here are the questions:
- If people get a purple heart for bravery, what do the other colors of hearts mean? (Make up your own heart meanings and colors.)
- If you were given $5 Million to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?
- if you could build a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would it look like?
- What would the adult version of an ice cream truck sell, look like, and play for its song?
- What animal would be the cutest if it was down-sized to the size of a cat? Here are my answers:
1. Black hearts are supposed to belong to evil souls, but maybe they are just unhappy and a dark shade of grey. Red hearts are always associated with love and romance, similarly with roses, and each coloured rose can have a special meaning.
I love the hearts kids draw……….. never perfectly shaped or coloured within the lines, but artistic and beautiful, done with such love and innocence.
2. $5M to open a museum? Where to start.
How can you exhibit common sense, trust, loyalty, truth, honesty, compassion, kindness, and a million other emotions, feelings and characteristics that have sadly been lost.
3. My themed hotel would be one that magically and instantly reflected the client’s needs.
4. My adult ice cream truck would be the size of a fuel tanker and would never run out of my favourite ice cream, whatever flavour it was at the time. At the moment, mango, blueberry, smarties, rum and raisin, honeycomb, caramel whirl, strawberry, pineapple, and bubblegum flavour are in the running. Minimum size available would be a gallon for the price of a single cornet on the high street. It’s song would be Strawberry Fields Forever, and NOT as one of those annoying jingle jangle bells efforts.
5. I’ve answered this before and said elephant. That has not changed as I still think they are cute.