Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
A fortnight ago, my theme was songs and who sung them. This week, I’m extending that to include colour, so have some fun with these and I’ll be back later with my responses.
1. According to the song, what colour is love?
2. Who sang about a Green Door?
3. What colour ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees?
4. What colour is associated with Lily?
5. Who had 99 Red Balloons?
6. Black is Black, but what did he want back?
7. What colour was the People Eater?
8. What colour is Bing’s Christmas?
9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what?
10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group?