Here are my answers to Frank’s questions this week.
- Finish the quote: One of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most famous lines is, “I’ll be…”
back to collect the kids at 5pm.
- Finish the song title: One of Randy Newman’s best known songs is “Why Can’t We…”
paint the house purple?
- Twilight wasn’t about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire. What was it about?
A fairy afraid of the dark.
- What made Blade different from the vampires he hunted?
He couldn’t stand the sight of blood.
- In what movie did Billy Crystal play a character named, Miracle Max?
Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome
- The Goonies wasn’t about a group of kids searching for a lost treasure. What was it about?
A biography about Harry Secombe, Spike Milligan, and Peter Sellers as children.
- What was name of the character than Alan Rickman played in the first movie that he starred in?
- In The Professional, who does Natalie Portman’s character shoot with a paint pellet?
Her mother in law.
- The Phantom of the Opera isn’t about a disfigured man who terrorizes a Paris opera house. What is it about?
It’s the customer service helpline of our previous telephone company.
Oh!Di you are on fire today 💜
Thanks Willow. It is a bit warm here (out of the wind) haha.
Lol it’s dull, windy and cold here
Thank you for for Saturday morning laughs 😁
You’re welcome Hammad.