Here are Frank’s Fibbing Friday questions. Sorry I’m late with the reblog.
Welcome to Fibbing Friday! In case you aren?t sure what this is all about or just need a refresher, here?s the idea: Answer the questions below in a post on your own blog. Tag your post as ?Fibbing Friday?, and link back here. Pingbacks are enabled, or you can just drop a link in the comments below. Oh yeah! Before I forget, there is a catch! Your answers need to bend, stretch, break, or outright ignore the truth. Have fun fibbing!
- Why is it called ?Beef Wellington??
- What makes it ?Yorkshire Pudding??
- Is there a difference between ?Ketchup? and ?Catsup??
- Why are the five mother sauces so named?
- Meat from cows and pigs get fancy names, but meat from chickens is just called chicken. Why?
- What is ratatouille?
- What?s the difference between lamb and mutton?
- What is beurre blanc?
- Why do some say you shouldn?t serve red wine with fish?
View original post 11 more words