and that’s no joke!
Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments so that others can enjoy your answers and may like to join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
With today being April 1st, hope you can raise a few smiles with your answers to these:
1. Why was the Mona Lisa smiling that enigmatic smile?
2. Who painted The Laughing Cavalier?
3. As per the song why was the Policeman laughing?
4. Who sang ‘I started a Joke?’
5. From which film did Little April Shower come from?
6. What was the family harvesting in the Panorama programme on April 1st 1957?
7. Who played the Court Jester?
8. Why are Jokers wild?
9. In which country is April 1st officially a bank holiday?
10. If today is your birthday, what star sign are you?