Such is the theme for Amy’s (aka EMKingston) Sunday Ramble.
Here are the questions:
- What are the greatest attributes about you that make you feel good about yourself?
I’m a good listener and genuinely care about people.
- What is/are your biggest motivation/s to get things done?
Ah. I don’t like mess so try to keep things tidy or am forever putting things away.
- Do you have any tips that could help others with their own motivation?
PMA: Positive Mental Attitude. We are all different which is what makes us unique.
- As you are sitting there reading this question, look around you. What item in your home/work/car (wherever you are) made you smile when you looked at it?
Hubby and the dog.
- What always makes you laugh and smile in your life?
Dogs always make me smile, and Hubby still makes me laugh after 33 years.