Here are my responses to Frank’s questions
- What is Mick Jagger known for?
- What do Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder have in common?
They share the same birthday.
- What was the rock musical, Tommy really about?
How to cheat at pinball.
- What was Liberace’s claim to fame?
He had shares in a candelabra factory.
- Why were bubbles such a big part of The Lawrence Welk Show?
It was one of the first soap operas.
- What exactly is chamber music?
Improvised drums using kitchen pots and utensils.
- What physical impairment did Ludwig van Beethoven suffer from?
A big nose.
- What type of music was popular during the Big Band Era?
- What is Weird Al Yankovic known for?
Imitation of the Arts
- What did Sonny Bono do once he left the entertainment industry?
Got a hair cut and went into the restaurant business.