Here are my responses to Frank’s questions
- What is Mick Jagger known for?
- What do Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder have in common?
They share the same birthday.
- What was the rock musical, Tommy really about?
How to cheat at pinball.
- What was Liberace’s claim to fame?
He had shares in a candelabra factory.
- Why were bubbles such a big part of The Lawrence Welk Show?
It was one of the first soap operas.
- What exactly is chamber music?
Improvised drums using kitchen pots and utensils.
- What physical impairment did Ludwig van Beethoven suffer from?
A big nose.
- What type of music was popular during the Big Band Era?
- What is Weird Al Yankovic known for?
Imitation of the Arts
- What did Sonny Bono do once he left the entertainment industry?
Got a hair cut and went into the restaurant business.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
Lol still got your sense of humour 💜💜
This were so very funny. I especially liked 3,4, and 5.
Thanks Lauren. Happy to raise a smile.
Lol! great answers Di! ❤
glad you liked them.