Many thanks to Frank for hosting this week.
Here are my answers to his 10 questions.
- What was the actual name of the 1960’s rock group known as “The Fab Four”?
The Four Musketeers.
- What children’s TV show was narrated by both Ringo Starr and George Carlin?
The Magic Roundabout.
- What was the name of Sir Paul McCartney’s band after the Beatles?
It’s all about Me.
- What name did The Beatles go by before they became The Beatles?
- Who was “The Forgotten Beatle”?
That spider in the movie ‘Salt’.
- How many Beatles movies are there?
- In relation to the other Beatles movies, what was unique about the movie, Yellow Submarine?
It was about an aeroplane.
- What exactly is, “The Butcher Cover”?
A calendar featuring topless butchers (think Calendar Girls)
- What are the flowers mentioned in the song, “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” made of?
- Who is Billy Shears?
The current holder of the Fastest Sheep Shearer title in Australia.