Many thanks to Frank for hosting this week.
Here are my answers to his 10 questions.
- What was the actual name of the 1960’s rock group known as “The Fab Four”?
The Four Musketeers.
- What children’s TV show was narrated by both Ringo Starr and George Carlin?
The Magic Roundabout.
- What was the name of Sir Paul McCartney’s band after the Beatles?
It’s all about Me.
- What name did The Beatles go by before they became The Beatles?
- Who was “The Forgotten Beatle”?
That spider in the movie ‘Salt’.
- How many Beatles movies are there?
- In relation to the other Beatles movies, what was unique about the movie, Yellow Submarine?
It was about an aeroplane.
- What exactly is, “The Butcher Cover”?
A calendar featuring topless butchers (think Calendar Girls)
- What are the flowers mentioned in the song, “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” made of?
- Who is Billy Shears?
The current holder of the Fastest Sheep Shearer title in Australia.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
Sheep shearer is very important if you live in Australia.
Good title to have Jim.
Insecticide got me 😀 😀 😀
I loved your answers.
Haha, great answers Di! 😀
Thanks Carol Anne
You made me giggle Di 😉
Hurrah! Glad to know!! Mission accomplished.
😂🤣😆 Classic! And so funny….
This just made me LOL !!!!
Happy to raise a smile Hammad!