Here are my answers to Frank’s questions posted earlier
- According to a song from a Disney animated movie, who put the “glad” in “gladiator”?
- What classic Disney film showcased short animated sequences set to classical music scores?
- What classic Disney live action film featured Sean Connery singing?
- What In the Disney film, That Darned Cat, staring Haley Mills, did the cat’s name, D.C. stand for?
- Exactly who were the main characters of Disney’s In Search of the Castaways searching for?
The Over 60s Fishing Group.
- Which Disney “live action” remake technically had no live actors or animals, and was really just a CG animated film with realistic graphics?
- Who played the Genie in Disney’s live action remake of Aladdin?
- Who or what was Chip in Disney’s animated movie, Beauty and the Beast?
A french fry
- The prince in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty was named after what real-life Royal?
- What question did the caterpillar ask Alice in Disney’s animated classic, Alice in Wonderland?
Have you seen my sixth pair of slippers?
What fun answers! Tell me was Prince Albert in the can? (old phone prank joke we used to do as children. Long before things like caller ID and call back were available.) One old dear whom we “got” with the question said “How would I know his personal habits??” and slammed up the phone. She was NOT amused.
As was Queen Victoria!!
This had me thinking of all the Disney films! You got me laughing with your answer about Chip! I just though your answer “Brother Bear” was inspired – kept thinking O Brother bear, Where art thou? hehe!
It was a good selection this week, and I’ve seen the films too!!
Russell Crowe was a great answer Di.
One of his better films (I also liked him in Robin Hood and LA Confidential)
Haha! Great answers Di.