It’s Sunday and the second outing of the Sunday Ramble Prompt. You can find out more and join in here
This week’s topic is “favorites“.
Here are the questions:
- What is your all time favorite food for any occasion?
Cheesecake. I love it, and was given a foolproof recipe that requires no cooking!
- What is your favorite season and why?
I love Autumn because of the amazing warm and rich colours.
- Pick three of your most favorite colors and tell me why you love them.
My favourite colour is green, but I also like purple and blue.
- Who is your favorite person on the planet?
- What is your most favorite personality trait in other people?
I’d normally go with loyalty, trust and honesty, but today I’m going for fun as we don’t have much to laugh about these days. It’s makes our daily challenge of making at least one person smile every day even more important.
All photos except the above quote are mine.
Amy answers a different Q3 on her responses, so I’m including that one here too
3 (ii) Where is your favorite hiding spot when you want to not be bothered by anyone or anything? If you do not have a special place, make one up.
Years ago, the only place I could ever get any peace and quiet was in the bathroom!
I used to grab a good book and my radio, then run a bath with loads of bubbles and lock the door! You wouldn’t see me for at least an hour.