Here are my answers to Frank’s fun questions for this week’s Fibbing Friday.
- What is an Arnold Palmer?
It’s a magician’s trick for slight of hand
- What is a niblick?
It’s what you do when you lick the tip of your pencil before you write something.
- What is a mashie?
Something that goes with bangies and beanies.
- What’s the difference between a hook and a slice?
You have to dangle a hook but can slide a slice.
- What name is given to a single hole score of three under par?
- What’s a bogey?
Something out of young kids noses they seem to find fascinating.
- What’s the difference between a regular golf course and an executive golf course?
Donald Trump owns it.
- What unique award is given to the winner of the Masters Tournament?
A Coming of Age certificate in a gold frame.
- Why do golf balls have dimples?
They look cuter than zits and not so ‘oozy’.
- What is the 19th hole?
Usually the first for some as they never hit the course, but can tell the wife they’ve played a round .