It’s not my turn this week, but I’m aware Frank has a lot on so I’m doing a makeshift FF on the fly ‘just in case’.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
No theme this week, so a bit of a nonsense lucky dip………..
1. Lucky dip is self explanatory when it comes to gifts, but how did it originate?
2. Why is seven considered a lucky number?
3. Why is thirteen considered unlucky?
4. Why do they say elephants never forget?
5. How did slippers get so called?
6. What are the doldrums?
7. Do igloos have central heating?
8. What was a jamboree bag?
9. What were blackjacks?
10. Little Boy Blue blew what exactly?