I was your host this time last year too and my theme was based on Guy Fawkes. You can find those questions here. Comments will be closed on that one, but if you wish to participate anyway, you can link your response here.
As regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV who gave us Vampires and Werewolves for his Halloween post last week.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive and raised a few smiles!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ignore the truth as you know it, make things up, be silly, lie your socks off, but please remember to keep things family friendly. Thanks!
In my bag of tricks today are these:
1. Where did Fireworks originate?
2. What gives fireworks their colour?
3. What does PGI stand for?
4. What is the difference between a Firework and a Firecracker?
5. Which country uses fireworks on August 20th to mark it National Celebration Day?
6. What is a sparkler?
7. Who is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world?
8. To what does baozhang refer?
9. Who composed Music for The Royal Fireworks?
10. What is a Chocolate Bomb?