Here are my silly answers to Frank’s ten questions posted earlier.
His original post is here
- Why does garlic repel vampires?
It affects their blood pressure so they run away.
- What do you need to kill a werewolf?
A Hollywood script.
- What is the purpose of a Jack-o-lantern?
To save on one’s energy bill.
- What exactly is a ghoul?
A blindsided goalie.
- Why can’t vampires enter a home unless invited?
They might be the undead, but they have standards and manners.
- Why can’t vampires cross running water?
Have you ever seen water walk?
- What does a chupacabra eat?
- What is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld?
- Who are the Stygian Witches?
An optician, a dentist and a chef.
- What alcoholic beverage is thought to be the true origin of witches’ brew?
Old Git Beer