I was unaware of some of these so thought some of you might be interested in the true answers.
1. A walk of snails (could also be a rout)
2. A bed of clams
3. A horde of hamsters
4. A bike of bees (could also be a colony, nest or swarm)
5. A rhumba of rattlesnakes
6. A shrewdness of apes (could also be troop)
7. A raft of penguins (on water, or on land a waddle)
8. A mess of iguanas
9. A huddle of walruses
10. A family of sardines
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 593,434 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.