Here are Frank’s 10 questions and my fibs for this week.
- Who is standing around a cauldron at the beginning of MacBeth?
Boris Johnson and his cabinet.
- What happens at the end of Romeo and Juliet?
The audience made a bee line for the bar.
- What was Les Misérables about?
How to appreciate what you have.
- Why did the Phantom wear a mask?
Too many people at the Opera and he was afraid of catching Covid.
- Which cat earned the right to go to the Heavyside Lair?
- Chicago wasn’t about women on death row in the 1920s. What was it about?
It was a secret topping for pizza
- West Side Story was based on which of Shakespeare’s plays?
- Which Disney animated movie turned Broadway musical was inspired by Hamlet?
- Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street wasn’t about a homicidal barber. What was it about?
Police Detectives and fast cars.
- Where did The King and I take place?
My turn next week!!