Here are my answers to my ten question posted earlier today.
1. What is the difference between an earth worm and an ear worm?
An earth worm keeps his ear underground whereas an ear worm is like nothing on earth.
2. What is a Mars Bar?
A hangout for Martians.
3. What colour is a peanut?
4. What is meant by dressed up like a dog’s dinner?
You look a bit on the bony side.
5. What is an orange pippin?
It’s a device for weaving toupees.
6. What do an owl, pussy cat and five pound note all have in common?
They do not pass go or collect two hundred pounds.
7. Where would you find a Bunny Girl?
8. What is the difference between an heir and a hair?
A bad case of photo-shopping.
9. What is meant by fringe benefits?
10. What is a whimsy?
It’s the opposite of a whatnot.
Frank will be our host for the first Fibbing Friday of October.