Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
Ignore the truth as you know it and make things up, though please remember to keep things family friendly. Thanks!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
A mixed bag of silliness this week. I need some light relief, so make me laugh!!
1. What is the difference between an earth worm and an ear worm?
2. What is a Mars Bar?
3. What colour is a peanut?
4. What is meant by dressed up like a dog’s dinner?
5. What is an orange pippin?
6. What do an owl, pussy cat and five pound note all have in common?
7. Where would you find a Bunny Girl?
8. What is the difference between an heir and a hair?
9. What is meant by fringe benefits?
10. What is a whimsy?