1. What is usually shaken and not stirred?
A nervous wreck
2. Who was Dr No?
Mr Spock’s Yes Man.
3. What is a Thunderball?
Flatulence that echoes around the toilet bowl
4. Who sang ‘For Your Eyes Only?’
The Opticians Choir.
5. What does ‘M’ stand for?
Mother of course.
6. What snack did ‘Q’ almost lose when showing off one of his latest gadgets?
A jelly doughnut which was mistaken for a hand grenade.
7. What was sent from Russia with Love?
Vodka and a little tonic.
8. What scares the living daylights out of you?
Trying to think up questions for my challenges
9. What does a Moonraker do?
It collects moonbeams like leaves and scatters them in a celestial garden.
10. What is You Only Live Twice about?