Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately as I may be late accessing my blog.
You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ignore the truth as you know it and make things up, though please remember to keep things family friendly. Thanks!
Have some fun with these questions and I’ll come back to you later with my responses.
1. Where will you find a pushme-pullyou?
2. What is meant by the term ‘chocolate box’?
3. Who lived in the house made with gingerbread, cake and pastries?
4. Where will you find Mr Stay Puft?
5. Where will you find The Hallelujah Mountains?
6. What did Gru intend to steal with the Shrink Ray?
7. Going back a long way, what was ‘Baby’ in the 1938 film Bringing Up Baby?
8. Who played the drums in The Muppets?
9. What magical instrument did Sparky play?
10. What did ‘Andy’ have waxed in The 40 Year Old Virgin?