Here are my little fibs/whoppers for Frank’s questions today
- Finish the lyric: “It’s been a hard day’s night, and I’ve been working like a __________.”
Bat out of hell.
- What nickname was given to the British group, The Beatles?
- What TV variety show did the Beatles appear on in the US?
Bugs Bunny does the X Factor.
- Finish the lyric: “That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean ____________.”
- What rock group was responsible for the 1969 album, Tommy?
Who? Oh yes, Sergeant Pepper.
- In the 1975 movie adaptation of Tommy, what part did Tina Turner play?
- Finish the lyric: “I can’t get no _____________.”
- What is Mick Jagger best known for?
- What is Keith Richards best known for?
- What was the rise in popularity of music from the UK during the 1960’s in the US known as?
The maximum mini effect