Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week as regular readers know I alternate with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well!
Ignore the truth as you know it and make things up, though remember to keep things family friendly. The more the merrier and some of your answers have been tremendously inventive and funny!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up. Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
The last time I hosted FF on the 13th was way back in March 2020 when I had a superstitious theme as I am today. If you like, you can have a double whammy this week and answer those question too. You’ll find them here https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/03/13/fibbing-friday-13th-march/
but if you do, please link back to this post as comments on the original are now closed.
1. What does it mean if you have an itchy right palm?
2. On the other hand, what does it mean if you have an itchy left?
3. Why is it considered good luck to find a horseshoe?
4. Why is saying ‘Bless you’ when someone sneezes considered to be good luck?
5. Why do we say ‘Find a penny, pick it up?’
6. Why do we ‘knock on wood?’
7. Why is the number 666 considered unlucky?
8. Why do some people believe it’s unlucky to step on the cracks in the pavement?
9. Why do we cross our fingers for good luck?
10. Why is it unlucky to open an umbrella indoors?