Franks set some fun questions this week.
Here are my answers (and apart from Tony the Tiger, I’m not up on adverts, so that could well have been an advantage today!)
- According to the old TV commercial, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
One, as I bite first.
- What did George the Grocer, a.k.a. Mr. Whipple ask us not to squeeze in his store?
I dread to think, so I’ll go with melons.
- What song begins with the lyrics, “Livin’ on spongecake…”?
The theme song from Spongebob the Movie.
- According to the song, “Do You Know the Way to San Jose”, L.A. is a great big what?
Car Park (bit like our M25)
- What does Tony the Tiger say about Kellog’s Frosted Flakes?
They’re super cool
- Aside from caramel-covered popcorn and peanuts, what can be found inside a box of Cracker Jacks?
Corny jokes and a paper hat.
- What does Lucky the Leprechaun say that kids are always after?
Candy and money
- What toy was touted by its jingle as being “fun for a girl and a boy”?
- According to its marketing, what product just “keeps going and going and going…”?
- Who was known as, “The Man of a Thousand Voices”?
Jim Henson and the Muppets.