Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth and get away with it.
My turn to host this week and as regular readers know, Frank aka PCGuyIV and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, this is all thanks to you for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of the answers recently have been tremendous!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ignore the truth as you know it and make things up, the bigger and more inventive or outrageous the better. Resist temptation and remember to keep things family friendly though!! Thanks!
Here we go then, have some fun with these and I’ll be back with my answers later.
TV/Advertising slogans this week. You all probably know the real answers, but what could they have advertised or referred to……………………… ?
1. You either love it or hate it.
2. They said you want to ‘Splash it all over’
3. Why have cotton when you can have silk?
4. ‘Because you’re worth it ‘
5. ‘It does exactly what it says on the tin……..’
6. What ‘Gives you wings’?
7. Where will you find an ‘awful lot of coffee’?
8. What is ‘Any time, any place, anywhere……… ?’
9. What is soft, strong, and very ,very long?
10. Name the product where ‘A little dab’ll do ya’